- IFNTF organises a wide range of activities throughout the year including our yearly International Symposium held in a number of countries.
|Launch of the IFNTF 2016
||8 Sep. 2016, House of Lords, London, UK
|International Symposium 2017
||16-18 Feb. 2017, Birmingham, UK
|International Symposium 2018
|International Symposium 2019
|International Symposium 2020
||New Zealand tbc
- an annual world-wide Summit of INTF members
- developing disciplinary groups so that Fellows can share information and develop pedagogies globally in their disciplines
- publications by the IFNTF for either post-secondary educators, secondary educators, students, or the general public
- pursuit of advocacy and educational initiatives to promote the support of teaching in hiring, tenure, and promotion processes in universities
- developing international standards for recognizing and defining teaching excellence, pedagogical innovations, uses of technology, etc.
- running teaching development workshops or training programmes (accredited or not) for international university teacher development; fundraise to allow teachers to attend such events, or develop such programs online
- partnering with teaching and learning associations, societies and organizations worldwide
- increasing the profile and public awareness of Teaching Fellows in their own countries and abroad, through our activities, advocacy, and an excellent website
The IFNTF aims to contribute to peer-reviewed journals and to develop potentially the Journal of the International Federation of National Teaching Fellows.
The IFNTF aims to develop a book prospectus for publication of Fellows' articles and chapters on teaching and learning and submit to appropriate publishers for review.